At Broadway Furniture Group, we change the way you look at modern offices.
Our solutions reinvent the spaces that define your workday and sparks the imagination of both your employees and your clients. We work with you to create a modern office design that suits your budget and your vision.
- Your Project Leader will be an office furniture industry veteran with more than 10 years of experience. Their role will consist of leading initial client consultations, and project overview, to post-installation review and follow up.
- Your Project Manager will be one of our team members that has been in the office furniture business for over 10 years. Their role is to oversee your project from inception to completion. Their successful experience in the contract furniture business has been attributed to their sincere, direct approach and attention to detail. They have an accounting, sales and project management background which will give all of our clients a unique sense of security that their project will be handled in a professional and concise manner.
- Your project will also be assigned an in house project assistant with over 15 years of office furniture experience. Their responsibilities will consist of working in-house and coordinating your needs and acting as a liaison between the vendors and your project management team. Their role will be to focus on client services as well as supporting the rest of the Project Management Team.
- Arranging and attending client introduction meetings
- Attending all construction meetings
- Space planning and jobsite review
- Budget and timeline creation
- Project (including product) negotiations
- Final drawings review
- Estimate creation
- Order placement
- Acknowledgement check
- Coordination with Client, Architect, General Contractor, Sub Contractors, Building Management Company, Installation Team, and Furniture Manufactures to ensure a seamless installation
- Client walk through for Punch List Creation
- Punch List installation
- Final Client Walk Through and Sign off
We are primarily a project-oriented company that specializes in configuring entire commercial office spaces with modern business furniture. Many of our clients are in the process of moving into a new office space or simply want a fresh, modern look and gravitate toward our contemporary, unique furniture designs. Are you tasked with furnishing a new commercial office space or are moving into creative office space? Our experienced project managers can guide you through the entire process from beginning to end. All of the modern business furniture solutions offered by BFG will foster productivity and infuse your office with your company’s character and culture.
Our Clients Include:
Why Choose BFG?
Dedicated Project Managers
We specialize in taking new projects from inception to completion. Our experienced project managers guide you through the process, and provide detailed feedback throughout the entirety of the project life cycle.
Creating a Unique Space
On every project, we aim to create a distinctive space that connects with your company’s brand. We design spaces that visually tell your story, while remaining highly functional.
Meet Your Budget Needs
Not only can we create breathtaking spaces where your employees will flourish, but we’ll also help you stay within budget. We offer both high-end and value-oriented contemporary office furniture designs tailored to your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Over the years, we have practiced and perfected modern office furniture planning, but every project comes with questions and concerns. We’ve broken down some of our most Frequently Asked Questions for you so that no stones are left upturned. One of our highest priorities throughout the life of a project is to ensure our clients are comfortable. From our company culture to project deliverables, these FAQ’s should help to answer some of the questions you may have.